Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

3 February 2016

ALBOTAT: Stamps of a different kind..Part 2

Hi

Yesterday in my blog post I wrote about stamps and how interesting they can, and can be used in artwork - on cards, in journal - however you want really... Well, last week when I was tidying my workroom - oh yes! The 'big clear up/clear out'!!  - I became distracted (as usual!) by the bits and pieces laying on the desk... so I made this simple less-is-more page in a 6x6in journal.... I really like the white space on the page... 



The gold circles are a PaperArtsy Ellen Vargo image stamped and embossed in WOW 'Metallic Brass Sparkle' - a lovely colour which I use when I need gold... stamping the distressed circles over all the images ties it all together, and then the 'obersvation lessons' banner gives it a sort of subject/theme/focus. 
So there you have it - a clean and simple way of using stamps...

xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. This is lovely Jo, I like the circles in gold, it looks really different.
    Hugs
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the page, great idea embossing over with the circles.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig