Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

22 December 2015

Where did the time go!

I am off schedule with my christmas posts (lots of things going on here)  - I meant to blog this before now - better late than never I suppose!


Designed for a class at Forget Me Not Kraft Kabin in Rochford, its a 20cm board canvas - a sampler/patchwork of lots of this years christmas stamps and my go to christmas mini JM07.

A fun project - these look great framed (Ikea frames are a perfect and inexpensive option) so can be brought out each year.

ho ho ho
Share:

1 comment

  1. Thanks Jo. Have loved these stamp sets and done all my cards using them. About to make some money wallets, courtesy of Claire Charville, for the older grandies. Have a lovely festive season xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig