Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

17 September 2015

Bloom and Grow...

... is a phrase I like, and often use it on projects - it suits my JOFY flower designs.  I used it this past weekend in a workshop for Its Crafting Time.. They have lovely new venue for their creative weekends and pop-up shop - & its a perfect venue for workshops.

I taught 2 classes - cards in the morning (more about those tomorrow) - where we dipped our toes into christmas using the latest JOFY stamps that were released on Saturday.. and in the afternoon we created a hanging triptych...


I LOVE this project!! (its so pretty! lol)

Usually, I take a few photos of the group holding up their lovely projects but this time I forgot - sorry everyone - but I did take some 'work-in-progress' shots - people busy creating the triptychs in lovely colour variations:


I enjoy seeing the different colour variations people create of the same project - a really useful group experience.


l to r: Cathy (different coloured background - created a sort of night/dusk effect), Tanya (lovely bright red flowers (Prawn and London Bus, complete with caterpillar and butterfly) & Cheryl (coming out of her comfort zone and embracing yellow - nicely done!)

It was a day spent laughing, painting, stamping... bit more painting.. is there a nicer way to spend a day??  I don't think so :o)

Thanks to everyone who came along - and to Ann & Cheryl for the yummy snacks (ladies, you are not helping my waistline! lol)

x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig