Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

9 March 2015

Paint, paint, stencil, stamp....

Paint, paint, stencil, stamp....

Paint, paint, stencil, stamp....

Paint, paint, stencil, stamp....

This is how I spent the weekend and enjoyed every minute! Here is a selection of samples, thanks to everyone who came to the two demo days at:

*  The Craft Barn - I'll be here again on April 26th for a class - see the website for details, and to book a place


*  & Birds in the Barn - I have a day of card classes here on May 2nd - ring the shop (01206 211099)  to book a place.

This sample is unfinished but I wanted to share it with you - I like the mix of painted and paper-pieced elements:

If you bought products at either day I hope you enjoy and have fun with them.

x

Share:

2 comments

  1. I really enjoyed your demo at B.I.T.B yesturday, thanks for the inspiration and great samples:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and stamps. I'm holding myself in readiness for your class at BiB on 2nd May!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig